Sign up now for August 2nd or 11th
Did not sign up for a groupon or Living Social deal? sign up here for the same great price: http://www.meetup.com/tcphotogroup
Goal: Understanding the features your camera offers and how to use them to maximize the quality of your pictures.This workshop is geared toward photographers using point and shoot , advanced point and shoot and digital SLR cameras.
Bring your instruction manual.
Class fee normally $60,- now for just $30,-
To book your class:
1. Use the bright green Eventbrite calendar on the right side of the screen.
2. Find Making your summer picture perfect using the calendar
3. Select the date you want to attend and click REGISTER NOW. (Bottom of the box)
4. Select the date again in the top drop down menu
5. Click on Enter promotional code.
6. Click on Order Now and finish the registration.
7. Bring your print out to to class.
IMPORTANT: You can not reschedule this class!
Differences between a point and shoot and a DSLR
How a digital camera works (Basics)
Megapixels what it means
Image stabilization / Vibration reduction
Camera button functions
- Mode dial
- Control dial
- Power (off/stand-by)
Mode dial (With explanation what each mode is doing)
-Program or automatic mode
-Close up/ Macro mode
Various menu systems (Settings and custom functions)
The build in camera flash
TTL what it is and how it works (Basics)
Autofocus and different modes
Difference between single shot, servo and continuous shooting
White balance introduction
Metering the light
JPEG and RAW
Digital media ( How big, how fast, format vs erase)
Digital darkroom (About freeware, lightroom and photoshop (elements)